Friday, July 5, 2013

#11 turns #8

I'm getting terrible about posting, but I do have a legitimate excuse this time...-Missionary Retreat-. Posts on that to follow (hopefully!). Anywho, this little guy turned 8 on Monday. We had fun celebrating with an African couple & the Castners (missionaries to Botswana) who drove down that day.


Seeing as "my" new oven finally arrived, I kinda went overboard in the baking department :) Josh was tickled pink to have "4 whole cakes!"
 
#8 Racecar cake
 


HAPPY 8'th BIRTHDAY, JOSHUA DILLON!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. The cake is adorable! Great job!! I'm looking forward to posts about the missionary retreat :D
    Praying for you all,
    Shellee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Joshua!! :) Hope you had a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY birthday Joshy!!
    oh my goodness,he is eight...... he used to be such a little tyke!
    I miss "y'all" so much, I was looking at the pix we took when we saw y'all last, a few days ago and it really made me miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete