Monday, November 25, 2013

:: Dubai ::

Know how to confuse a blonde?  Try blogging from a Arabic country. Everything is backwards. Even the format on this thing. Utterly confusing! Anywho. I'm currently blogging from the normally sizzling hot Dubai, UAE. Only, it's 1 am and I'm ready to pull out the winter jacket. Desert temperatures??? 

.What I saw last year
When my sister and I flew though Dubai last year, we were able to view the palm island from out our plane window  The sights are slightly different this year. Hard green seats, a variety of suitcases, many nationalities (lots of American accents floating around...happy girl!) and the dreaded checkpoints. So far I've been able to avoid the full check stations. :) Apparently I don't look suspicious enough . 

.My view now
The main purpose for my trip is that gorgeous gal below. My childhood bestie is tying the knot and I'll be standing up with her. So excited. But between now and then, there's plenty of time to visit all those adorable nephews and nieces, oh, and the siblings of course. 

Time to board. Cheers to all.


2 comments:

  1. Hmm, since you'll be stateside...any chance you'll be coming to Wisconsin? :) I don't know if any of us can make it to Philip and Sarah's wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....well...I am a blond. :)) haha! Congratulations to your friend!

    ReplyDelete