Tuesday, November 3, 2015

4 Months

Our darling baby girl is now 5 months, but I couldn't resist posting her 4 month pictures. Our pastor's daughter did an amazing job with these (thanks, Juls!). Getting a baby to smile, sit still and look at the camera is a task not easily accomplished. Jacey is a wiggler. Just ask anyone who's tried holding her :) 



This tutu was super easy (and cheap) to make. Pinterest success. Every little girl needs a tutu. 




The teething has commenced.


My mommy heart melts with this girl. She is our beautiful gift from God. 



4 comments:

  1. Aw...she's adorable! I love the last two :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie-pie! I love all of Jaycee's little facial expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures that are a true reflection of little Jacey! How we loved having "Mommy and baby" with us for those 12 days that flew by all too quickly. (Notice I refused to include the flying days that stole our time!) I think the teething picture is REALLY an attemp to whistle like Uncle Drew does. Maybe someday she'll whistle as well as Coco... ��

    ReplyDelete