Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas, Part 1

Merry Christmas! Belated is better than nothing, eh? The last few Christmases for our family have been anything but normal. This was Jeremiah's & my first Christmas away from home, though. A unique twist. 6 of us Stateside siblings were able to get together at Jon's house for a Christmas brunch.


Bachelor's attempt at decorating for Christmas...
Lots of laughter going on~
Girls provided the food and the guys covered the drinks.
  


We tried to contain the trouble-makers :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Julianna, I have heard about your family and the work you all are doing in South africa for some time. Thrills my heart to hear and read about a family serving the Lord. Africa is an amazing place, amazing people. I am enjoying my time in West Africa. Hope and pray you have a great time with your family!
    Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete