Friday, August 2, 2013

Adventures in Babysitting

A week ago today I was babysitting these munchkins...Seeing as we live a good hour apart, Josh & I just spent the weekend with them. 
Making pretzel bites together is fast becoming a tradition :)

Over a 4 day span, we played many games of Uno, Phase 10, baseball, etc. When Luke says, "I'm gonna be hard! I'm not gonna be easy on you," he means it. By hook or by crook, this kid is out to win. 


Playing baseball all afternoon. Boys vs. Girls 

Anna & Ginger, the new puppy.


The Sunday morning church service was held in Nkowankowa (N-coe-ah-n-coe-ah). Just before the service started, Joel Hammett plunked this fellow onto my lap. Boys & bugs...what's new?

That's one way to wear a scarf :)
Koko (grandma) explaining something about African culture.



While the other 3 kids were expending their energy outdoors, Lukey & I were having just a bit too much fun with webcam :)

1 comment:

  1. Babysitting....what fun! :) Gotta love the webcam to keep the kiddos occupied. :)

    ReplyDelete