Saturday, August 10, 2013

One year ago today...

 In a while,  in a word, 
Every moment now returns


For a while, seen or heard, 
How each memory softly burns.


Facing you who brings me new tomorrows, 
I thank God for yesterdays, 


How they led me to this very hour, 
How they led me to this place...


Every touch, every smile, 
You have given me in care.


Keep in heart, always I'll, 
Now be treasuring everywhere. 


And if life should come to just one question,
Do I hold this moment true?


No trace of sadness, 
Always with gladness...


'I DO...'


Happy 1st anniversary to one of my best friends , Kate & her groom, Tino! Thank you for letting me be a part of your lives~


(photo credits: Kristina McNabb & Jared Boyd)
(Lyrics sung at the wedding)

4 comments:

  1. Awwww...that made me shed some tears. Especially the part where you put the photographers names...so special.
    Thanks for the memories, Juli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I remember watching you guys on the live camera! It was so much fun! But the most fun of all was looking at all the great pictures! You girls looked like you had a really fun time! I'm so glad you were able to do it!

    -Belle

    ReplyDelete