Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Out of the Ordinary

Sometimes I get to having too much fun in the kitchen and get a bit carried away. Yesterday was one of those times. Food should never be boring, but I was growing tired of the same old, same old. Each person has their specialty... Joel: pasta tossed with garlic, cheese & tomatoes, Drew: mini pizzas, and Miah: Fishsticks. To jolt us out of our routine, Bri & I whipped up these wacky colored deviled eggs. 


Several friends have raved about pretzel bites, so I gave it a try. Oh. my. goodness! They are simply amazing! I added bacon and mozzarella cheese to make them a bit more substantial. For the recipe, go here. or email me. The double batch was gone within minutes. Definitely a keeper recipe! Thank you, Pinterest!


On a side note, today was a bit out to the ordinary. Jeremiah's work was understaffed today, so I took a 1/2 day and helped them out. Not that restocking shelves with plasticware is all that interesting, but it was a break from home. I love being home, there's no doubt about that, but don't get out all that much. Change is nice every once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment