Friday, March 15, 2013

Visitors!

Missionary friends, the Hammetts, stopped by this afternoon. As Brianna put it, "I love company!" Especially this family :) Their kids always come up with the craziest of comments. I found this bunch of hooligans under the palm trees tonight, having a "meeting". Wilhites, Hammetts & a couple neighbor kids...busy place around here. They begged me for chocolate, so I indulged them, but later remarked to Bri, that they won't always get chocolate when they beg. "I was just in a generous mood." Her reply: "Maybe you just need to be in a generous mood more often!" Cheeky girl :) The little girl in the pink, asked my age. "25." "But you're pretty," she replied. I guess you're supposed to look like an old hag at my age. Hmm.



For some reason, Luke loves Miah. :)


And for those who think we never have cooking disasters, think again. It's just been one of those days... Hint: Never take cooking advice from a Wilhite boy. F.A.I.L. 


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Haha! You had me laughing all the way through this. And just for the record, it's memory, not beauty, that's the first to go ;) lol.

    Not sure the 'as long as it tastes good' motto will work for this or not. Did you eat it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That cake looks....interesting, may I say? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As per the cake, I trimmed off the overflow, flipped it over and since it was a bundt cake, it survived and looked okay on the top. A sprinkling of powdered sugar helped :) And they said it tasted good. Dunno...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That last picture had me laughing! It looked eerily similar to something that happened to me once. :)

    ReplyDelete